Gerald Franklin Agency

Texas Liquor LicenseA Sales and Use Tax Bond is sometimes required by the office of the Texas State Comptroller of Public Accounts due to a business owner being late or delinquent in the filing of applicable sales and use tax. The amount of the sales and use bond is set by the Comptroller’s Office and often requires collateral or third person guarantees.

Gerald Franklin Agency – your alcohol beverage license experts – are here to explain and assist new and established businesses with attaining the applicable liquor licenses and permits needed to operate a business. Call today!