Gerald Franklin Agency

Federal BasicFederal Basic Permits issued by the Department of the Treasury are required for Wholesalers, Importers and Distributor Licenses in conjunction with State Permits issued by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. There is no fee paid to the Department of The Treasury for these permits, but application is required.

At the Gerald Franklin Agency, we stay on top of the latest changes in state and federal requirements. Let us help you apply for exactly what your establishment needs in the way of licenses and permits, especially in the areas of liquor and alcohol related licenses.