City of Houston Dance Hall | License & Permits

A City of Houston Dance Hall license is required of any operator in Houston where dancing in public or private rooms of commercial establishments occurs within the City of Houston limits. The Dance Hall License fee is normally $500.00 per year and can be paid in six-month portions.

Specific licenses and permits are required at any and all establishments that sell alcohol in any form or fashion. The Gerald Franklin Agency – experts in liquor and alcohol beverage licensing – can help you decipher the process and necessary applications to help get your establishment off to a great start. Call today!