Gerald Franklin Agency

All holders of TABC licenses and pemirts (ex: alcoholic beverage retailers in Texas) must apply for and maintain on an annual basis a Texas Sales and Use Tax Permit issued by the office of the State Comptroller of Public Accounts. Failure to maintain your permit in good standing is grounds for the suspension or cancellation of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission Permit issued to the permittee. There is no fee to the State for this permit. Similar requirements exist in every state.

TABC License and TABC Permit holders must have a good standing relationship with the Texas State Comptroller of Public Accounts, at all times. Interested in starting an application? Fill out this liquor license application/form and we’ll get back with you immediately!